Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome...

I am a firm believer that all music should be free. If I had my way, the entire iTunes, Beatport, Spotify libraries would be available for direct download to your favorite mp3 player to listen everywhere you go. Why not? People are touched by music; the beautiful waves that come from your favorite band can incite something inside you that you may have not even knew was there.

I've always loved to share music. I think it's an incredible thing; there is a connection unlike any other when two people can jam out together to the same song, or belt out the lyrics at the same time. Both are on the same beat, the same meter, the same tempo. It's really a pretty cool thing, that people can come together in such a way just because of some vibrations going through the air.

So, driven by my love of music and of sharing music, I decided to create what I believe would be a way to get my idea out there. I wanted to be able to share what I love with as many people as I could. I know music as personally helped me in countless ways over the years, from comforting me when I'm down to lifting me higher than I thought possible. So, I created Growth Music.

Growth Music is the product of my unswerving love of music and my love of connecting with everything around me.  Everyone should have access to good music, and everyone should have access to share. It's a beautiful thing. My goal with Growth is to allow any who wants to share on this blog to have access to do that, and that every thing posted should be available for full download, no strings attached.

If you'd like to get involved in Growth, sign up for e-mails at the bottom of the page, we'll get you started posting on the page, and you can be sharing your favorite tracks with those around you in no time.

Again, welcome to Growth Music, and enjoy the vibes. -J

No comments:

Post a Comment