Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GRIZ

GRiZ 

Pretty Lights-esque Dubstep/Glitch-Hop



If you've never heard of GRiZ, you're really missing out. He's pretty new to the scene, but already has been making huge leaps forward. His debut EP, "Mad Liberation" is just simply incredible. Every song on it is different in its own unique way; he blends a lot of styles together while keeping his signature sound still evident. When I first listened to Griz, I almost thought I was listening to a Pretty Lights imposter, but the more I listened, the more I realized how wrong I was. He really his unique from most artists out there, and that's saying something in a time where almost anyone with a computer can make electronic music. Download his entire EP "Mad Liberation" for free and enjoy his vibes!


No comments:

Post a Comment